Advanced & Combination Welding
Western Technical College is a leader in developing, delivering and administering customized training solutions and nationally-recognized certification programs.
Spacious, tech-friendly facilities; modern equipment; AWS Certified Welding Inspectors … we’re the complete package to take your welding business and workers to the next level.
WHY CHOOSE WESTERN TECH?
- Customized training to meet your unique needs
- Hands-on training from industry-certified professionals
- Flexible training schedules based on your needs – including evenings & Saturdays
- Training can be done at your location (locally, nationally or internationally) or ours
- Staff assessment & program development
- New-technology training or skills-upgrade training
TRAINING & CERTIFICATIONS
Western Tech offers training and education that is custom-tailored to help you create a stronger, more educated welding team.
- American Welding Society (AWS) Structural Training & Certifications
- American Welding Society (AWS) Pipe Training & Certifications
Introduction, Intermediate & Advanced Training In:
- GTAW Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (TIG)
- GMAW Gas Metal Arc Welding (MIG)
- SMAW Shielded Metal Arc Welding (Stick)
- FCAW Flux Cored Arc Welding
- Basics of Metallurgy & Welding Fundamentals
- Pipe Welding Symbols
- Blueprint Reading Fundamentals
- Code Welding
- Welding Shop Safety Training
- Confined Space Welding Training
LOOK WHO’S TRAINED WITH US!
- Motivation Education & Training, Inc. (MET)
- Dona Ana County Fleet Maintenance
- TE Connectivity (Tyco Electronics)
- Department of Assistive & Rehabilitative Services (DARS)
- Sun Contracting Solutions, Inc.
- Sundt, Inc. (Certification Testing)
- Tornillo ISD
- Quality Transport, Inc.
- Blue Origin Texas
- El Paso Water
To learn more, contact Samuel Groover, our Customized Training Coordinator.
MEET SAMUEL GROOVER!
Customized Training Coordinator