Allied Health Professional Industry
Western Technical College is a leader in developing, delivering and administering customized training solutions and nationally-recognized certification programs.
Our Allied Health instructors have the qualifications, knowledge and teaching experience to prepare your team for certification testing and to master new technology and stricter industry competency standards.
WHY CHOOSE WESTERN TECH?
- Customized training to meet your unique needs
- Industry-specific hands-on training and resources
- Flexible training schedules based on your needs – including evenings & Saturdays
- Training can be done at your location (locally, nationally or internationally) or ours
- Staff assessment & program development
- New-technology training or skills-upgrade training
TRAINING & CERTIFICATIONS
Western Tech offers completely customized training to help you grow a more educated and effective Allied Health team.
Hands-On Training & Certification Prep Courses:
- Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA)
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA)
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT)
- Certified Electrocardiograph Technician (CET)
- CPR, AED, First Aid Training
- Non-Certified X-Ray Technician Training Course (NCT)
- HIPAA Proficiency & Implementation Courses
- Medical Safety Training
- Medical Office Customer Service/Soft Skills Training
- Certified Patient Care Technician (CPCT)
- Medicare/Medicaid Billing Updated Training
- Medical Terminology Refresher Courses
- Medical Office Procedures Training
- ICD-10 Implementation Boot Camps
- AHIMA Certified Coding Specialist- Physician (CCS-P)
- AHIMA Certified Coding Specialist (CCS)
- AAPC Certified Professional Coder (CPC)
- NHA Certified Electronic Health Record Specialist (CEHRS)
Online Prep Courses:
- HIPAA Specialist
- IV Therapy
- Phlebotomy Technician
- EKG Technician
LOOK WHO’S TRAINED WITH US!
- Ysleta Del Sur Pueblo Health & Human Services
- Department of Assistive & Rehabilitative Services (DARS)
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center – El Paso
- Summit Urgent Care Center
- Southwest Plastic Surgery Center
- MET, Inc.
- Pediatric Partners of El Paso
- El Paso Vinton Diagnostic
- University Medical Center – Women’s Clinic
- Eastside Rehab & Pain Center
- Southwest Urgent Care Center
- Las Palmas Del Sol Urgent Care – Horizon
- El Paso Vinton Diagnostic, PA
- El Paso Disposal
- Neurological Specialists of El Paso
- Immunize El Paso
To learn more, fill out this form or contact Gracie Olivas, our Customized Training Coordinator.
MEET GRACIE OLIVAS!
Customized Training Coordinator